- The system can monitor content like e-mails, chats, and transcribed call logs etc, documents, web forms, video files, audio files and internet content.
- It supports analytics including automated text mining, sentiment analysis, link analysis, geospatial analysis, statistical analysis, social network analysis, transaction analysis, location analysis and fusion based analysis from various sources.
- The system should be able to monitor targets like Internet Protocol address, login details, keywords, email, telephone location, new email ID details, IP range, links etc.
- It will be capable of complete email extraction including but not limited to address book, inbox, sent, drafts, personal folders, deleted folders etc.
- It will allow country wise tracking of IM, Chats & emails.
- Real time visualization screens showing results from real-time data and capability to transliterate to other languages.
And one more thing, that might come to your mind. What happens to the data that is collected? Well that thing is stored and kept by Government. Well what happens if someone takes over those servers and uses someone’s data for criminal / illegal work, the poor innocent person whose data is being used gets punished.